Thursday, October 22, 2009

Field Trip!

The deacon is pilgrimaging to Green Bay/Madison, WI and Boulder, CO from 11/12 - 11/19 as part of a Great American football/skiing co-vacation, and eager as hellfire to get out of this office, I'm brainstorming a list of microbreweries or brewpubs I'd like to visit while out there. So far this is what I have:

Green Bay
New Glarus Brewing (#21 American Craft Brewery by volume sales...they make the popular Spotted Cow Farmhouse Ale, a great session beer which I sampled last year on the Beer Dad's recommendation)
Capitol Brewing
Titletown
Ale Asylum (Madison Brewpub)
J.T. Whitley's (Madison Brewpub)

Boulder
New Belgium Brewing Co (Ft Collins, #3 craft brewery)
Odell Brewing Co (Ft Collins, #32)
Avery Brewing Co
Boulder Beer Co (#46, Boulder's oldest microbrewery)
Rockies Brewing Co
Boulder Walnut Brewing (oldest brewpub in Boulder, apparently)

Any recommendations from the WI/CO trolls lurking out there? When I'm not tailgating/skiing I plan on beer drinking/burger eating. So basically: I'm excited
Twisted Pine Brewing Co

No comments:

Post a Comment